Feedback for "Request a scene"

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

magizi877
Veteran Member

Feedback for "Request a scene"

Postby magizi877 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:48 am

This seems like an abandoned project because it doesn't appear like any director is actually realizing any suggestion.

Proxy made a 10 on 1 scene with Kristy Black, and yeah that was requested, but the suggestion also said "include some black guys"
and that didn't happen. Proxy's scene also included Belle Clair and that was not even brought up in the idea.

01.JPG

So I thought Kristy Black 10 on 1 movie happening was a product of her being a popular girl and not because it was suggested.

Also, no further improvements have been implemented to the "suggest a scene" feature since the announcement post was rudely closed.

But alas I thought It was a great idea to implement it and would hate to see it fail.
So here are some more ideas to help make it better.

Make a column of the main page that is similar looking to a [spam] feed with the latest suggestions on display, updated live.

04.jpg

Putting that column there would encourage people to vote IMO. Hopefully without being annoying.
Someone I know from a web developing background explained to me that most people don't "explore" any website.

Force people to at least upload one picture.
For illustrative reasons.

Have somebody monitor the suggestions and remove those that for whatever reason, are unwilling to do.
This would let the person who submitted the suggestion know your limits and others would not waste time voting for impossible things.

Let us see how many votes each suggestion has.
So if a suggestion has, let's say 223 upvotes and I downvote it, it immediately goes to 222, etc.
This would be extremely helpful for the people who actually try to suggest something.

Have the directors do a "suggested scene" on a schedule. At least for a few attempts.
You could be like, Tuesday is a "Suggest a scene" day. Work from there to see how it behaves.

Remove the option to suggest a scene to each studio.
Make this optional instead. So if I want to pitch an idea to a specific director I get to pick it from a drop-down list.
Because as it is, people just suggest the same idea 4 times every month. And this is spammy for the rest of us.

Let us know that a "Suggest a scene" is being released.
In the YouTube channel, Screen junkies, there is a series of videos called "honest trailer"
Which is a satirical review of a movie, made to look like a trailer, and at the beginning, they show how many people requested that movie.
Doing something similar, like putting it in the title, credits or description of the movie, "Sugegsted Scene" would inadvertently send the message that this company, LP,
listens to its costumers, and that's a really good message to hear as a new client. So it would make a better first impression IMO.

And finally, make a Suggest a model page.
Required, people must upload 3 pictures, one close up of her face, one of her backside and one of the front.
and if possible link to her social media accounts so that LP can contact her.
Not much description needed.
Same thing for voting.
This would hopefully reduce the amount of spam of the forum, lol, and also help u get more models.
Reset the vote count every few months. So that popular models can also get upvoted, or downvoted if that is the case.

Ass2Die4464
Veteran Member

Re: Feedback for "Request a scene"

Postby Ass2Die4464 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:13 am

+1, Agree with:
  1. Let us know what suggested scene is being released and or worked on.
  2. Suggested scene day
  3. Monitor suggestions for LP acceptance
  4. Remove option to define specific studio
  5. Show votes each suggestion has
What is the significance of the Top / Last / Expired filters?

error01x
Veteran Member

Postby error01x » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:33 am

Can we have American Anal for Suggestion too?
www.twitter.com/error01x

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:50 pm

LOL!
Such request a scene tag suggestion dont work, system is abolished obviously, but fans dont care!
That wanna suggest nevertheless! :confused: ;)
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

dranselp843

Postby dranselp843 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:29 pm

Haven't bought anything in forever due to the DAP all the time in every scene BS. Can we please stop. It's really, really REALLY boring at this point and really gay!

Return to General discussion