Poor Schoolgirl Kira Thorn had two bad days with Anal madnes

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

Slayer21
Established Member

Poor Schoolgirl Kira Thorn had two bad days with Anal madnes

Postby Slayer21 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:20 pm

PART 1 > Kira Thorn in schoolgirl outfit with pigtails, innocent look but very sexy, walking back home from school, then 5 white guys look at her and they start chasing her and annoying her, and she scared, run but they catch her near her door house, they put her inside and starting to sodomize her, they carry huge dildos and fuck her with the dildos, before they fuck her very hard,anal,DP, DAP, rough cock sucking, etc. when they finished her she stays with her asshole to camera, in the living room, the men are leaving the house, of course I would like they remove all clothes of her and naked feet too.
Here ends the first part of this movie...

PART 2 > Kira Thorn come back again form the school, wearing the same schoolgirl uniform, sexy, this time she is walking home and she is remembering how those white boys fucked her holes again and again, and we can see the memories flashes, specially the anal penetrations, and while she remembers she suffers, but she arrives safe to her home, she gets naked and she look the same huge dildos on the floor from the last day that white men used with her, and she take these dildos and she fucks her holes with them, she finish and she goes to take a shower, while in the shower, outside on the street, 5 black guys, bad boys or criminals style look the Kira´s door open, they go inside and stalking her, they look at her showering, and brutally take her from bathroom to bedroom, again they use the dildos with her, rough anal, DP, DAP etc., and hot idea too is if they can use some acrobatic moves with her while ass fucking and sucking cocks, another idea is she can stand leaning on the bed, with her asshole up and they take turns to penetrate his asshole, when they finished her, the leave the house...end.

Title: Poor Schoolgirl Kira Thorn had two bad days with Anal madness
suggestion for a movie

This could be a very hot fantasy scene in two parts...what do you think?
Last edited by Slayer21 on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

dKqd6b
Established Member

Re: Poor Schoolgirl Kira Thorn had two bad days with Anal madnes

Postby dKqd6b » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:02 pm

I'm not into rape fantasies...

magizi877
Veteran Member

Postby magizi877 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:05 am

I like it :cool:

pastaga
Veteran Member

Postby pastaga » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:11 am

Why poor ?
Kira loves to get ass fucked...

Slayer21
Established Member

Postby Slayer21 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:13 pm

I think is a nice fantasy, there is no rape is just the rough style we see in LP and poor is for the roll play, I hope see this scrip done someday :)

Return to General discussion