Pussy Spreading

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

prophetman13
Veteran Member

Pussy Spreading

Postby prophetman13 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:35 am

What do you guys think about the girls spreading their pussies wide open with their hands if they are just doing anal? I think this would be super hardcore and obviously more graphic. In dp or dap i understand this is much harder. But for just anal I don’t understand why this isn’t the norm.

dpdude69
Veteran Member

Re: Pussy Spreading

Postby dpdude69 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:45 am

The bitch shouldn't be doing just anal - she should be airtight with a cock in each hand

blublubeacha

Postby blublubeacha » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:43 am

prophetman13 wrote:What do you guys think about the girls spreading their pussies wide open with their hands if they are just doing anal? I think this would be super hardcore and obviously more graphic. In dp or dap i understand this is much harder. But for just anal I don’t understand why this isn’t the norm.

i like it. i wanna see this more often

paobroncix01
Veteran Member

Postby paobroncix01 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:12 pm

Yes I agree, its easy for the girls to spread their pussy while doing just anal. And it makes the scene look better.

blublubeacha

Postby blublubeacha » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:48 am

dpdude69 wrote:The bitch shouldn't be doing just anal - she should be airtight with a cock in each hand
i prefer anal only. with or without pussy penetration before. i am not into DP. but i certainly like seeing a girl taking 2 or 3 cocks in the ass at the same time. back to the topic. the pussy spreading is a really good idea and should be the norm in anal scenes

papayaman2
Established Member

Postby papayaman2 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:37 am

I am a particular fan of pussy gaping and look out for scenes that feature it. An elaboration of the pussy gape I really like is that if it is held open in the right way during anal penetration you can see the cock moving in and out of the ass through the pussy walls. Brittany Bardot does this in her most recent scene to very good effect. It is something that is seldom featured, but I find it incredibly hot.

kidloco2
Veteran Member

Postby kidloco2 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:23 pm

+ 1 ! :cool:
My favs - Florane Russell, Kristy Black, Kattie Gold, Linda Sweet, Charlotte Sartre, Chelsey Sun, Lady Bug, Rebecca Sharon, Eloa Lombard, Amina Danger

Frett1887
Veteran Member

Postby Frett1887 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:00 pm

Pussy spreading while getting fucked in the ass looks really hot. Even hotter when the pussy is prolapsing till piss or squirt comes out. This is the best. Please more !

prophetman13
Veteran Member

Postby prophetman13 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:34 pm

Any others?

utopiaa
Veteran Member

Postby utopiaa » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:54 pm

Yeah it can be pretty hot.

here4theCOCK
Established Member

Postby here4theCOCK » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:41 am

I love pussy spreading wide enough that you can see the cock pounding her ass from inside her cunt. Yesssssss!

I prefer it when the second dude spreads it though - showing off the pounding of his buddy's cock.

I've actually dreamed of a new line of vids that does this.... first she gets analized, then DP'd, then anal only while the other dude fingers and gapes her pussy. Spread her wide, boys!

paobroncix01
Veteran Member

Postby paobroncix01 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:45 pm

here4theCOCK wrote:I love pussy spreading wide enough that you can see the cock pounding her ass from inside her cunt. Yesssssss!

I prefer it when the second dude spreads it though - showing off the pounding of his buddy's cock.

I've actually dreamed of a new line of vids that does this.... first she gets analized, then DP'd, then anal only while the other dude fingers and gapes her pussy. Spread her wide, boys!

Its already hot if the girl is just spreading her lips wide during anal, but if she is really gaping wide so that you can see the pounding of her ass from inside her cunt, that would give a whole new amazing view on anal..

prophetman13
Veteran Member

Postby prophetman13 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:03 pm

^That would be hot

Plus we all know a double tape (pussy and ass at the same time) is even hotter than just an ass gape

analsexonly
Veteran Member

Postby analsexonly » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:32 pm

I hate it. I much prefer for everyone to leave her pussy alone entirely during anal.
100% 0% Pussy!

blublubeacha

Postby blublubeacha » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:21 pm

analsexonly wrote:I hate it. I much prefer for everyone to leave her pussy alone entirely during anal.

i also definitely prefer gaping assholes over pussy spreading

blublubeacha

Postby blublubeacha » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:43 am

otto1219 wrote:
katy_ass-addict wrote:i also definitely prefer gaping assholes over pussy spreading

They are not mutually exclusive, they can coexist and I think that is what people are saying, ie have both. A double gape is a beautiful thing, and the nasty quotient is very high!
The 0% crowd wants to pretend the pussy does not exist, like the censored Japanese stuff. But it does exist and most males are attracted to it. It is in fact a sex organ. :cool:

what would you pick if you had to decide? gaping asshole or spread pussy?

Return to General discussion