Search engine for stress relief- Searching for Boat Floaters

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

Alan2008
Veteran Member

Search engine for stress relief- Searching for Boat Floaters

Postby Alan2008 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:50 pm

Just wondering if anyone feels that the LP search engine needs to revolutionize how potential customers could search for lookalikes that may "float their boat". I know google has a primitive image based searching capability. The idea being you would be able to search the actress or actor database images for the nearest matching actress or actor and of course then buying their videos. Any thoughts on this LP and forum contributers ? :D :D :D :D :D :D

magizi877
Veteran Member

Re: Search engine for stress relief- Searching for Boat Floaters

Postby magizi877 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:17 pm

I think they could start adding tags related to the model physical attributes and characteristics, at least for the new scenes, so eventually, we could click some of those to search for our favorite type of women.

For instance for me would be, long black hair, medium size hip, small breast, slim, etc.

blublubeacha

Postby blublubeacha » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:25 pm

probably too much effort. work sucks. but we all have to do it...

Alan2008
Veteran Member

Postby Alan2008 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:09 pm

The other thing that is related I wanted to mention is if the forum users can add categories etc., so that more useful info can be added that what is there at the moment. The Hotmovies.com website allows viewers to ID acrtresses and update the database.

kidloco2
Veteran Member

Postby kidloco2 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:23 pm

Now what would be really revolutionary when you could upload a photo of your favorite girl and the search engine will try to
find an actress who look alike the most. I know something similar already is working.
My favs - Florane Russell, Kristy Black, Kattie Gold, Linda Sweet, Charlotte Sartre, Chelsey Sun, Lady Bug, Rebecca Sharon, Eloa Lombard, Amina Danger

Alan2008
Veteran Member

Postby Alan2008 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:00 am

kidloco2 wrote:Now what would be really revolutionary when you could upload a photo of your favorite girl and the search engine will try to
find an actress who look alike the most. I know something similar already is working.

Where is it nearly working ? Tnx

Return to General discussion