Hypno / Mind Control content?

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

bimbo4ever

Hypno / Mind Control content?

Postby bimbo4ever » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:14 am

Hey there.

I was wondering whether anybody on here knows why CzechHypno.com seems to have disappeared?

I found a clip of one of the Zee Twins doing a long hypno session, with proper English subtitles, which was WOW.

I know [spam] and a lot of the tube sites are for some reason removing the word hypno from their search terms, since the [spam] 80% content deletion days, but I am surprised to see this happening in Europe as well.

It's really weird to me that we can see gangbangs, piss drinking, anal prolapses etc but a girl pretending her shrink has mind control powers is suddenly too far.

I know hypno is a bit niche, but I think there is room for a studio that combines hardcore content with hypno themes... seems like nobody has had the balls to do it yet. The biggest studio, Daphne's Fantasies only recently did ONE anal scene, with seemingly no plans to do more.

Obviously there is a language barrier but subtitles exist and there is very little quality hypno content.

But I wonder if LP added "hypno" to the genre list, would the banks somehow come after them? :eek:

brian6902
Veteran Member

Re: Hypno / Mind Control content?

Postby brian6902 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:44 am

There's plenty of hypno content on paid clip sites like clips4sale and [spam]. There are even filterable categories for them. Though most of it is softcore and/or very amateur. But studios like Primal Fetish make hardcore content.

bimbo4ever

Postby bimbo4ever » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:09 am

brian6902 wrote:There's plenty of hypno content on paid clip sites like clips4sale and [spam]. There are even filterable categories for them. Though most of it is softcore and/or very amateur. But studios like Primal Fetish make hardcore content.

Primal are the outlier. Hardcore hypno, that's the ticket.

Starrio
Banned Member

Postby Starrio » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:06 pm

That's an amazing idea, it sucks the weirdos complain about cool fantasy stuff.

Return to General discussion