Can Anyone Help Me Find This Scene?

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

lukemoon88

Can Anyone Help Me Find This Scene?

Postby lukemoon88 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:54 pm

Hi guys,

I remember seeing a gangbang scene on here a few years back now (it was newly released).

The performer was a teen redhead, she may have been American (but I am not 100% on that).

The most distinct thing about the scene was that during one part she let the guys dip her head in a sink containing water while she went doggystyle (she wasn't being drowned obviously! it was simulated/fake with the water not submerging her head).

Even if the scene isn't on here now for what ever reason, it would be cool to know the performers name.

Im guessing possible studios could have been Giorgio Grandi/Gonzo.com/NRX Studio...........or something similar.

Thanks

lukemoon88

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find This Scene?

Postby lukemoon88 » Thu May 02, 2024 6:28 am

After some serious web searching, I finally found the scene! (now ordered) awesome.

For anyone interested, turns out the model was Sweetie Plum, a scene she shot for Giorgio's Labs, title below.......

Sweetie Plum DAP and Big Gapes 4on1 Balls Deep Anal, DAP, Big Gapes and Swallow GL254

Its no wonder I struggled to find the scene, as Sweetie Plum is a model I have seen a number of times, but she looked quite different with the red hair! (usually brunette or blonde)......threw me off the scent!

Return to General discussion