Veteran Member

C.J

Postby JohnnyMcSpunkencock » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:12 am

Never personally disrespect the babes. They are the reason we are all here

TheVulture
Veteran Member

Re: C.J

Postby TheVulture » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:23 am

Blimey, that clip must be old as I remember CJ from Rocco movies way back in the day and fairly sure she hasn't been active for many years. I think she was in some Private movies by Antonio Adamo as well (Sex Shot springs to mind). Kid Jamaica looks quite young there as well. I hate his LP work but this looks like the days before he become really arrogant and annoying (IMHO).

Looks a decent enough scene from the trailer. I like the skinhead look on certain girls and it always suited CJ. Her sex noises are exactly the type I like from girls as well (kind of guttural, not too shrieky/yelpy). Looks like pussy only, however.

Might give it a whirl but not top of the list. I suspect very limited appeal with the typical LP clientele also. :)
More non-manhandle scenes please. Hands away from face/neck/shoulders. Keep the girls loose, free and expressive. Don't overpower them - let them sizzle! Keep the heels on. More panties pulled to one side. More skirts/tight dresses. More 0% pussy scenes.

Iddaoeeok
Veteran Member

Postby Iddaoeeok » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:49 pm

The scene is 10 years old. She was a hottie though.

TheVulture
Veteran Member

Postby TheVulture » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:15 pm

Iddaoeeok wrote:The scene is 10 years old. She was a hottie though.

Much obliged for info. :)
More non-manhandle scenes please. Hands away from face/neck/shoulders. Keep the girls loose, free and expressive. Don't overpower them - let them sizzle! Keep the heels on. More panties pulled to one side. More skirts/tight dresses. More 0% pussy scenes.

Return to Models