Please avoid "left leg flail"

Moderator: admin

TheVulture
Veteran Member

Please avoid "left leg flail"

Postby TheVulture » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:07 pm

GIO981 Kristy Black is the latest scene to suffer the LP curse of the flailing left leg when the girl is on her back on the sofa. Frustratingly (as is generally the case with these) there are idle studs nearby who only need to place their hand behind Kristy's knee (ie hold/"pin" it) to prevent this.

There are 2 problems with this, namely the flat angle of penetration and also the fact that you sense the girl's discomfort. I imagine it's quite hard work to hold your leg back of your own accord and you generally can see the girl battling gravity and showing a little discomfort.

This dominates about the first 30 mins of this scene so just kills it stone dead for me.

So frustrating and happens too often on LP. What I don't understand is why Giorgio as the director doesn't spot the problem and just stop the camera and ask the guys to sort it.

Please fix this Giorgio.
More non-manhandle scenes please. Hands away from face/neck/shoulders. Keep the girls loose, free and expressive. Don't overpower them - let them sizzle! Keep the heels on. More panties pulled to one side. More skirts/tight dresses. More 0% pussy scenes.

TheVulture
Veteran Member

Re: Please avoid "left leg flail"

Postby TheVulture » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:16 pm

Photo here shows how flat the angle is on the left leg and you see gravity pulling it down to the floor. The pic also shows that Kristy is hanging off the side of the sofa a fair bit (the guys never repositioned her at any point). It just doesn't make for good penetration.
Attachments
Kristy.jpg
More non-manhandle scenes please. Hands away from face/neck/shoulders. Keep the girls loose, free and expressive. Don't overpower them - let them sizzle! Keep the heels on. More panties pulled to one side. More skirts/tight dresses. More 0% pussy scenes.

TheVulture
Veteran Member

Postby TheVulture » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:18 pm

Also (final point for now) see stud's dick to right of picture. All he has to do is hook his hand under Kristy's knee.

TheVulture
Veteran Member

Postby TheVulture » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:37 pm

Sorry....have to also post this pic from GIO1019 Kira Thorn.

Essentially the same thing happens here but Kira is a little better at keeping her left leg up than Kristy (shorter legs perhaps?) Again note the idle stud nearby making no efforts to help.

This doesn't detract from the scene (note that the penetration angle is nice and acute due to Kira's efforts) but it's more through luck than judgement.
Attachments
Kira.jpg

kidloco2
Veteran Member

Postby kidloco2 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:10 pm

It's a minor detail, but I agree.
My favs - Florane Russell, Kristy Black, Kattie Gold, Linda Sweet, Charlotte Sartre, Chelsey Sun, Lady Bug, Rebecca Sharon, Eloa Lombard, Amina Danger

TheVulture
Veteran Member

Postby TheVulture » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:56 pm

Here's a shot from the recent IV Lydia Black scene (which I am slightly obsessed with, admittedly) where the guys show how it's done.

The anchor stud's hand might be enough on its own but the 2nd stud's hand behind Lydia's calf is excellent insurance and provides Lydia with maximum comfort, the DAPers with the deepest penetration angle and - most importantly of all - us envious perverts with the best view. :cool:

Please take note Giorgio.
Attachments
Lydia.jpg

prophetman13
Veteran Member

Postby prophetman13 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:33 am

while this shows how the leg should be - it is still shot too far from the penetration and too high. the camera should be on the same plane as the pussy/ass

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:43 pm

TheVulture wrote:Photo here shows how flat the angle is on the left leg and you see gravity pulling it down to the floor. The pic also shows that Kristy is hanging off the side of the sofa a fair bit (the guys never repositioned her at any point). It just doesn't make for good penetration.

Looks like a fotoshot pic. :confused: Thus no problem. I
n the scene itself I see there may be a minor problem. Giorgio should instruct Andrey on it.
Kiras position is different, though.
Kristy they hold down in a vice, really hot. In this position her leg may be better supported, indeed. More important for viewing pleasure is the right camera position, though.
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

GatosNunez
Veteran Member

Postby GatosNunez » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:19 pm

it's a completely valid point the OP is making and this has nothing to do with other valid points others make.
Priorities are individual and sometimes we just have to accept certain things as given, i.e. for me it's never getting over not undressing the female performer, at least towards the final, so both the stocking/shoe-geeks and the nudity-geeks get their fair share. Just using this as an example for easy to fix things for which we have to hope for the best.
what's missing most? compassion, empathy, respect

TheVulture
Veteran Member

Postby TheVulture » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:30 pm

visigoth2020111 wrote:please that is nothing compeared to the tilting agenda
i personaly do not understand you guys.

Good point. I've never been too bothered by the Giorgio tilting thing (although there have been 1 or 2 times it has been used excessively and bugged me) but viewing these 2 Gio pics alongside the IV one do put it into stark focus.

I think if the tilt is subtle and also required to get all of the action in the frame it's valid. But the IV pic is certainly much more satisfying to look at for the absence of tilt. If it's shot from a little further away in order to avoid tilt then so be it.

On every possible level the IV shot is vastly superior to the 2 Gio shots.

Return to Giorgio Grandi