Jolee Love

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

russisch_brot
Established Member
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:15 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby russisch_brot » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:14 am

She needs a 2 on 1 finally with only dap!

Wotan29
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:26 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby Wotan29 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:40 am

Admittedly a bit exaggerated, but if you want to comment viciously on Part 2 of Jolee Love & Amirah Adira: That was tipfucking at its best - in slow motion as bad as in all the crap IV scenes. And again no dirty talking except moaning and the words yes and fuck. At the beginning there were slight attempts of facefucking, but if it's not done rough and ballsdeep, just leave it away. At least nice and long cumswapping at the end. I really like Jolee since she came out of nowhere with a DAP gangbang as first scene. Beautiful face, killer body, great fake tits. But now she has to take the next step. Except for a few moments she never gets really lost in her scenes. Maybe she needs someone like Mike Chapman or - outside LP - Rocco Siffredi, who merciless fucks the shit out of her. Then we'll see if she's a real porn slut. Maybe you noticed that Giorgio in the short talk at the end of the scene called her Jolee "I don't like sex" Love. Surely that was meant with a bit of a wink, but maybe there's a grain of truth in it? I hope not and Jolee will surprise us with a lot of rough and passionate scenes in the near future. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

User avatar
Screwber
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:12 am
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby Screwber » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:36 am

Wotan29 wrote:Admittedly a bit exaggerated, but if you want to comment viciously on Part 2 of Jolee Love & Amirah Adira: That was tipfucking at its best - in slow motion as bad as in all the crap IV scenes. And again no dirty talking except moaning and the words yes and fuck. At the beginning there were slight attempts of facefucking, but if it's not done rough and ballsdeep, just leave it away. At least nice and long cumswapping at the end. I really like Jolee since she came out of nowhere with a DAP gangbang as first scene. Beautiful face, killer body, great fake tits. But now she has to take the next step. Except for a few moments she never gets really lost in her scenes. Maybe she needs someone like Mike Chapman or - outside LP - Rocco Siffredi, who merciless fucks the shit out of her. Then we'll see if she's a real porn slut. Maybe you noticed that Giorgio in the short talk at the end of the scene called her Jolee "I don't like sex" Love. Surely that was meant with a bit of a wink, but maybe there's a grain of truth in it? I hope not and Jolee will surprise us with a lot of rough and passionate scenes in the near future. Let's keep our fingers crossed!


You mentioning Mike Chapman and Rocco Siffredi is exactly what I mean!
Until now all the fucking has been what I call so so.

User avatar
dap-addict
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 10274
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:57 pm
Karma: 1

Re: Jolee Love

Postby dap-addict » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:59 am

Wotan29 wrote:Then we'll see if she's a real porn slut. Maybe you noticed that Giorgio in the short talk at the end of the scene called her Jolee "I don't like sex" Love. Surely that was meant with a bit of a wink, but maybe there's a grain of truth in it?

There was lots of truth in it - and if you watch a reasonable amount of porn for some years you have felt it exactly. Lest you are just a fanboy and/or blinded by her tits.
First is the easy boobs whitewash factor: Huge tatted girls are convinced they are just good, directors know they sell fine anyway because he taps into an added market, users turn blind.
Second you have special treatment demands often by these kind of girls: Softer fucking, not deep, not fast etc. Ok, she did DAP, but what kind?, convincing quality? Boob fans dont ask.
Third - good sales rates is not = good porn very often. Sad but true in this case for sure. Its shot in GIO top quality, really good camera of course, but the girl isn't a porn talent.

For me Jolee Love is too much fake. I've said it before.
Maybe throw better and harder fuckers at her, but its still the above factors working. It really depends on her basically. Barbie Sins is well tatted, too, and she can perform and she loves sex, Jolee so far can't. :( And director has a problem he can only solve with such side remarks with a wink: Girl sells fine and is demanded again and again, but he knows she doesn't perform they way he wants it really, he doesnt fit his vision of hardcore porn really. But not shooting such a gold mine would be a mistake of course!

And no dirty talk in any language (German, English etc) can safe much here! ;)
It would just add some more fake, because she doesn't feel that porn sex drive - yet. :(
Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible.
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - STOP that LP VANILLA!!!

User avatar
aquin
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 668
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 11:29 am
Location: Austria
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby aquin » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:17 am

Wotan29 wrote:… Maybe she needs someone like Mike Chapman or - outside LP - Rocco Siffredi, who merciless fucks the shit out of her. Then we'll see if she's a real porn slut. …


I don't think, that will happen …

aquin
Only the good girls do double anal

I post to have more and more sophisticated DAP on LP.

Best performers Selvaggia * Brittany Bardot * Monika Wild

Karina Grand * Arwen * Belle Claire * Nataly Gold

Find my blog under the website button left.

User avatar
Screwber
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:12 am
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby Screwber » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:28 am

Well I have to admit that there is a part of the GIO 663 that gets interesting:

Image

Image

Image

It lasted way too short.

There definitely should be more of this in her vids.

User avatar
dap-addict
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 10274
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:57 pm
Karma: 1

Re: Jolee Love

Postby dap-addict » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:38 am

Who is daring to go further finally?
Neo?
She needs to get over that, to stand it finally and let it flow!
Its not all hope lost, but she needs fearless studs delivering and sensible enough to feel her real limits.
Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible.
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - STOP that LP VANILLA!!!

User avatar
misangrenegra2
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:54 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby misangrenegra2 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:41 am

dap-addict wrote:misangrenegra2, I like the balls deep anal and the end of your scene proposition.
Not sue how much DAP you plan for, though. :confused:
Nice end! :cool:

Anyway, I have the feeling Jolee still needs some fucking in on set basically. She is still performing too much fake for my taste, still maybe not at her possibilities. Or she lacks porn talent? :confused:



thx dap :)
i hope to star with 20-mins including intro and 1 on 1 doggy anal balls deep, 30-35 mins of DAP,and other 15 mins to the end. What do you think.

I think she is a great girl with killer body, to sexy and good anals skills, i dont understand why is the reason to discuss A or B, enjoy her scenes guys.
[BIG BUTTS LOVER]
I LOVE BUTTHOLES, ANAL, DAP, BALLS DEEP, ATOM, GAPES, A2M, PROLAPSE, GAPE FARTS, RIMMING BUTTHOLES, ENEMA MILKS AND KREME FARTS

User avatar
dap-addict
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 10274
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:57 pm
Karma: 1

Re: Jolee Love

Postby dap-addict » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:51 am

misangrenegra2 wrote:[What do you think.
I think she is a great girl with killer body, to sexy and good anals skills, i dont understand why is the reason to discuss A or B, enjoy her scenes guys.

Really attractive face and great body.
Anal skills still doubtful, though. :(
From your plan/scene wish: It sound really good and I dont see why hard bd anal only and DAP-ing should be put against each other.
I am afraid a bit only that 20min of real BALLS DEEP anal is too much for Jolee at this stage. If its that long than she won't be able to perform DAP reasonable anymore for more than 5-10min. :( :mad:

Maybe 5min real BALLS DEEP anal, 15min just anal pounding fast but less deep and than as much DAP as she can take, ideally 20min. Some nice deep bj in between, and a longer cs to round it all up. Talking about a shot now. After Summe it might look different.

Agree?
Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible.
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - STOP that LP VANILLA!!!

User avatar
misangrenegra2
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:54 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby misangrenegra2 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:07 pm

dap-addict wrote:
misangrenegra2 wrote:[What do you think.
I think she is a great girl with killer body, to sexy and good anals skills, i dont understand why is the reason to discuss A or B, enjoy her scenes guys.

Really attractive face and great body.
Anal skills still doubtful, though. :(
From your plan/scene wish: It sound really good and I dont see why hard bd anal only and DAP-ing should be put against each other.
I am afraid a bit only that 20min of real BALLS DEEP anal is too much for Jolee at this stage. If its that long than she won't be able to perform DAP reasonable anymore for more than 5-10min. :( :mad:

Maybe 5min real BALLS DEEP anal, 15min just anal pounding fast but less deep and than as much DAP as she can take, ideally 20min. Some nice deep bj in between, and a longer cs to round it all up. Talking about a shot now. After Summe it might look different.

Agree?

In my wish/request
i think, she can do it first at all.


Is not 20 mins of "true" balls deep at the intro, you know, she appears in the scene, black guys appears etc..

The guys could start with hard anal pounding faster and (are 5 guys, i wrote 2 mins per guy) maybe 1 min without interruption, show us jolee's gape, 25 seconds more, more gape and the last 30 seconds trues balls deep, if she can do more balls deep in this section would be great including ass noises/farts as possible. when i wrote this i want transfer with more of details a good scene for me tastes and of course also like you (users and fans of LP)

30-35 mins of "DAP section", of course, im not close to this 30-35 mins would be strictly "Only DAP", can be anal moments with good vision and balls deep as possible.

And the last section still the same, anal balls deep treatment for hers beauty ass.
[BIG BUTTS LOVER]
I LOVE BUTTHOLES, ANAL, DAP, BALLS DEEP, ATOM, GAPES, A2M, PROLAPSE, GAPE FARTS, RIMMING BUTTHOLES, ENEMA MILKS AND KREME FARTS

User avatar
dap-addict
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 10274
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:57 pm
Karma: 1

Re: Jolee Love

Postby dap-addict » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:17 pm

misangrenegra2 wrote:In my wish/request
i think, she can do it first at all.

Don't get carried away by fanboy attitude, please!
Jolee has problems performing hard GIO style anal and its quite obvious in all her GIO scenes so far.

You have to wish/suggest step-by-step if you wanna be realistic and thus have a chance to get it show this Summer still.
Intro looks good if there is a lot of gape breaks for her.
DAP in a bit harder way than until now maximum 10min, I'd reckon.
Than balls deep anal again when her ass is already open.
Might work.

You see the problem, misangrenegra2?
Or you think she's some of GIOs best sex machines? :confused:
Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible.
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - STOP that LP VANILLA!!!

User avatar
misangrenegra2
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:54 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby misangrenegra2 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:29 pm

dap-addict wrote:
misangrenegra2 wrote:In my wish/request
i think, she can do it first at all.

Don't get carried away by fanboy attitude, please!
Jolee has problems performing hard GIO style anal and its quite obvious in all her GIO scenes so far.

You have to wish/suggest step-by-step if you wanna be realistic and thus have a chance to get it show this Summer still.
Intro looks good if there is a lot of gape breaks for her.
DAP in a bit harder way than until now maximum 10min, I'd reckon.
Than balls deep anal again when her ass is already open.
Might work.

You see the problem, misangrenegra2?
Or you think she's some of GIOs best sex machines? :confused:


She is a rough diamond, it needs to be polished, and not yet in the top girls of GIO (for me Nataly gold (She is my favorite :D :D ) and Brittany Love).

I think can be awesome if this happend.

I dont see a "really problem" in the description, i only transfer and be explicit in the details of script, , he can handle it with GG advices
[BIG BUTTS LOVER]
I LOVE BUTTHOLES, ANAL, DAP, BALLS DEEP, ATOM, GAPES, A2M, PROLAPSE, GAPE FARTS, RIMMING BUTTHOLES, ENEMA MILKS AND KREME FARTS

User avatar
dap-addict
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 10274
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:57 pm
Karma: 1

Re: Jolee Love

Postby dap-addict » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:42 pm

misangrenegra2 wrote:She is a rough diamond, it needs to be polished, and not yet in the top girls of GIO (for me Nataly gold (She is my favorite :D :D ) and Brittany Love).
(...)
I dont see a "really problem" in the description, i only transfer and be explicit in the details of script, , he can handle it with GG advices

Good you mention Nataly Gold and Brittany Love.
Thats quite a difference between those 2 - Russian and Czech - and Jolee and I think we all need to be aware of this!
Or just watch the Dee Williams/Syren de Mer/Jollee Dee scene again: I like only Jolee in this scene basically, but its so obvious that compared with them she can't perform on set and she also doesn't like the sex. Sad but it is as it is. And its not just a rough diamond as you put it. :( She's early MILF at 29yo and its her privacy, but it looks she didn't have lots of good good sex in her last 10 years really. :confused:

It can be learned on set still, but she needs to really want it and not dwell her porn career on her inflated tits basically. :confused:
Anyway, lets see first what happens...

The script as such is not problematic, especially as I realize now you are talking 20min raw footage, 35 raw footage incl. all run-ups and position changes. Its not too hard anal for her that way. But it will render you 15-20 min end cut only more or less. Anyway, basically the scrip as an idea guideline is good. BD anal opening in doggy, than hard DAP and than bd anal end. Basic, but good! :cool:
Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible.
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - STOP that LP VANILLA!!!

User avatar
misangrenegra2
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:54 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby misangrenegra2 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:22 pm

dap-addict wrote:(...)

Well

In the first time i think this request with other girl (2 parts) like 3on2 part 1 and 6 on 2 part 2 being Jolee the submissive girl that demands fall in dark and other girl (I thought in Dominica phoenix) like a master of BBC anal instructors with role play etc...

But i read this thread and the jolee fans so often demands and "solo" scene with other girl and finally take the actually script.

I hope the Joole love fans like my request and supported then will see and why not, the other of prolapse duel :)
[BIG BUTTS LOVER]
I LOVE BUTTHOLES, ANAL, DAP, BALLS DEEP, ATOM, GAPES, A2M, PROLAPSE, GAPE FARTS, RIMMING BUTTHOLES, ENEMA MILKS AND KREME FARTS

User avatar
misangrenegra2
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:54 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby misangrenegra2 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:23 pm

misangrenegra2 wrote:
dap-addict wrote:(...)

Well

In the first time i think this request with other girl (2 parts) like 3on2 part 1 and 6 on 2 part 2 being Jolee the submissive girl that demands fall in dark and other girl (I thought in Dominica phoenix) like a master of BBC anal instructors with role play etc...

But i read this thread and the jolee fans so often demands and "solo" scene without other girl and finally take the actually script.

I hope the Joole love fans like my request and supported then will see and why not, the other of prolapse duel :)
[BIG BUTTS LOVER]
I LOVE BUTTHOLES, ANAL, DAP, BALLS DEEP, ATOM, GAPES, A2M, PROLAPSE, GAPE FARTS, RIMMING BUTTHOLES, ENEMA MILKS AND KREME FARTS

Wotan29
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:26 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby Wotan29 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:29 am

@Screwber:
You´re right, that moment in GIO 663 was exactly the moment when I thought, maybe this is Jolee´s breakthrough for really hard ballsdeep assfucking. But then the split scene together with Amirah Adara was a disappointment. dap-addict is right: As adorable as Jolee is, she somehow lacks - yet - that special slut attitude.But she is still new in the porn biz, so let´s wait and see. Maybe she should watch some Annette Schwarz videos - as illustrative material how to be a REAL German slut.

According the suggested scene of misangrenegra2 and the discussion about it with dap-addict: I don´t get this "5 minutes of that, 10 minutes of this, 20 minutes of that". For me the perfect scene with jolee (and with other girls, too) would be some kind of "freestyle". Yes, yes, I know some leading and instruction is necessary (some girls need more, some girls need none). But imagine a scene, where Giorgio says to Jolee (or any other girl) in the meeting before the scene: "Okay Jolee, today we´re doing some kind of freestyle porn. Don´t care about perfect camera angles, talk what you wanna talk, just get fucked and have fun. The guys will fuck you really hard, maybe even manhandle you. If you can´t handle it, just they stop. But don´t be scared, it will be a great scene, baby." I know dap-addict, you will reply this is not the way porn works and not the way a scene is shot. Maybe I´m a little bit naive, but I really believe the best and nastiest scenes arise with the fewest directional instructions. I personally don´t care for 100% perfect camera angles - as long as the action is rough and foremost REAL. That exactly is sometimes my problem with Giorgi scenes: Everything is too clean, too scripted. Sometimes the girls look to him, waiting for advice which position, what action to do next (bonekiller!). As I wrote recently in another thread: The camera has to follow the action, not vice versa. And if there are some "bloopers", why cut it out? Or at least put it in the BTS. I remember a scene with Tina Kay, where she puked a little bit while deepthroating (probably Giorgio forgot to cut it out). What did she do? She laughed her ass off. That was so hot and so real! Apart from that, almost all his lately scenes are shot in the White Studio and to be honest they´re all comparable, just with different girls. They all run according to the same pattern: Solo intro without talking, the guys come in, assfucking, DAP position 1, DAP position 2, DAP position 3, one-on-one assfucking in doggy, cumshot. He wrote in another thread, this year was very busy for him - so I still hope for more creativity, more variation, his new shooting lines (especially "She takes it Big") and his announced comeback of story based scenes (I have an idea for that, which I will post in a few days).

Back to Jolee: Such a freestyle scene would be worth a try. Then we see her true self. If she fails, too bad! But if she performs great, then she is "ridden" and ready for almost everything!

User avatar
dap-addict
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 10274
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:57 pm
Karma: 1

Re: Jolee Love

Postby dap-addict » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:12 am

Wotan29 wrote:@Screwber:
You´re right, that moment in GIO 663 was exactly the moment when I thought, maybe this is Jolee´s breakthrough for really hard ballsdeep assfucking. But then the split scene together with Amirah Adara was a disappointment. dap-addict is right: As adorable as Jolee is, she somehow lacks - yet - that special slut attitude.But she is still new in the porn biz, so let´s wait and see.

Problem was Jolee and Amira are the same kind of girls here basically. Amira is in much longer, but she was too long a glamour porn girl, typical Budapest attitude. With Jolee its inside I'm afraid. She could learn, but she'd have to change and watch lots of porn, thats true. But most important change all her attitude with sex - on set and off set.
Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible.
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - STOP that LP VANILLA!!!

Wotan29
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:26 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby Wotan29 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:43 am

I can help her off set. :D

Eizzi
Member
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:55 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby Eizzi » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:11 am

I'm already looking forward to Jolee's next scene. Any thoughts ?

User avatar
Screwber
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:12 am
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby Screwber » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Thoughts for sure actually.
All we are asking is a solid scene with the Jolee alone and some ballsdeep anal and more than average cocks to do the job.
No dubbing, no tipfucking and fucking turns that last longer than 5 seconds.
It is no rocket science.

teschio
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 1777
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:06 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby teschio » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:27 am

WHEN A GREAT 7/8 on 1 FOR JOLEE LOVE with PISS ??? :p :p

bunion
Junior Member
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:44 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby bunion » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:46 pm

Agreed Jolee Love alone please 15 on 1

znajomyspamer
Junior Member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:40 am
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby znajomyspamer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:20 am

I propose a plenty of scene with Jolee


1. Sperma Party 12-15 on 1

2. Scene with Nathaly Cherie - Black and Blonde with huge breast (I know that we want Jolee alone but please bring her back together - just one again Jolee with another model) both girl swallow, cum swapping,

3. Scene (maybe7 on 1) with swallow cum after cum - not all at the same time at the end till now.

4. Scene with 2, 3 or 4 realy big dicks (for example Chris Diamond, Joachim Kessef, etc) with rough facefucking, slapping tits and face.

5. Wet scene with oil.

You can propose amendments and agreements

At the and we want more scene with Jolee

ultimate_sperminator61
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:28 am
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby ultimate_sperminator61 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:53 pm

Sperma Party!!!!

User avatar
Screwber
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:12 am
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby Screwber » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:59 pm

How about a DECENT anal scene in the first place FFS.

znajomyspamer
Junior Member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:40 am
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby znajomyspamer » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:54 am

Jolee Love & Nathaly Cherie - DAP scene with many many dicks

User avatar
Screwber
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:12 am
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby Screwber » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:39 am

How about a DECENT anal scene in the first place FFS.

Hardcore18
Member
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:15 am
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby Hardcore18 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:29 pm

If you guys want to see her do a "proper" anal scene then book her 1 on 1 with Mike Chapman.

User avatar
Screwber
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:12 am
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby Screwber » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:27 pm

I'm all FOR it indeed!
Really loved to see Mike Chapman perform and I'm really sorry he left.

Wotan29
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:26 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby Wotan29 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:26 pm

Outside of Legalporno Rocco Siffredi should "train" her. Then we see, what she can stand. :D

Hardcore18
Member
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:15 am
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby Hardcore18 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:35 am

Wotan29 wrote:Outside of Legalporno Rocco Siffredi should "train" her. Then we see, what she can stand. :D
I would love to see Rocco vs Jolee 1 on 1.

User avatar
Screwber
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:12 am
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby Screwber » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:46 am

Me too!
At least a guy with a far more than average cock and the skills to do the job actually.

znajomyspamer
Junior Member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:40 am
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby znajomyspamer » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:54 am

Wotan29 wrote:Outside of Legalporno Rocco Siffredi should "train" her. Then we see, what she can stand. :D


Scene with Rocco would be great. He know the job. She meet him, but i think there's no shooting only some event

ultimate_sperminator61
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:28 am
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby ultimate_sperminator61 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:02 pm

PLS Spermaparty for Jolee!

afafafaf
Junior Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:18 am
Karma: 0

Re: Jolee Love

Postby afafafaf » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:48 am

it would be awesome if lp got another german hottie for a 7on2 with Jolee Love and Jacky Lawless

Jacky already do DP/DAP/DPP/TP it will be great stuff
Attachments
pic2.jpg
pic1.jpg

Previous

Return to Models

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 6781sum, alkizzz80, chrxxx33, ciofani, henkpetersen, JohnnyMcSpunkencock, mager, mrelbix, netwacher917, overcast.cc, sandersen77, shark1, tanyaloves, xt1200z and 147 guests