Chill with the slapping

Moderators: aleksey_k, admin

PornoMuzzy
Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:48 am
Karma: 0

Chill with the slapping

Postby PornoMuzzy » Thu May 17, 2018 4:24 am

The slapping almost ruined the new Barbie Sins scene. Good thing she is hot af and loved hard anal and pee. Seriously though, nothing looks fun about getting slapped hard across the face. Maybe I'm in the minority here, idk?

Holeblaster
Member
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:58 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby Holeblaster » Thu May 17, 2018 4:37 pm

I don't consider slapping violent or degrading at all
I just consider male performers doing it as full-tards

User avatar
Dudemeister
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:39 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby Dudemeister » Thu May 17, 2018 5:58 pm

PornoMuzzy wrote:The slapping almost ruined the new Barbie Sins scene.


To be honest this was one of the things I liked the most about this scene, because you could tell she liked it, too.
Top Stars (Euro): Julie Skyhigh, Kira Thorn, Katrin Tequila, Tina Kay, Kristy Black
Top Stars (US): Chanel Preston, Kagney Linn Karter, Anna DeVille, Adriana Chechik, Lily Lane
Outfit: stockings and high heels - always on!

red_whre
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:11 am
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby red_whre » Thu May 17, 2018 6:05 pm

Holeblaster wrote:I don't consider slapping violent or degrading at all
I just consider male performers doing it as full-tards


it's the violence and the degradation that makes it great

Paulo324
Junior Member
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:58 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby Paulo324 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:47 am

red_whre wrote:
Holeblaster wrote:I don't consider slapping violent or degrading at all
I just consider male performers doing it as full-tards


it's the violence and the degradation that makes it great



Truer words have rarely been spoken.

TrustMeImADoctor
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:08 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby TrustMeImADoctor » Fri May 18, 2018 2:53 am

She kept saying slap me with your cock so clearly she liked it. Slapping spitting choking hair pulling I like it all as long as the performer is into it and likes it. Actually liked it Barbie was Talkin Dirty and think they could let these women talk more dirty because that gives the audio aspect not just visual, but overall I'm okay with any of the degradation or dominance as long as the women are into it. The more enthusiastic the better

PornoMuzzy
Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:48 am
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby PornoMuzzy » Fri May 18, 2018 3:22 am

I respect that everyone has their kink and some stuff that turns me on has literally made friends of mine puke, I guess the slapping is just not my bag. I enjoy degradation but in different forms. I had no problem with the amount of piss drank and commend her for the best golden scene since Jureka!

roydd
Established Member
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:49 am
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby roydd » Thu May 31, 2018 12:50 pm

I cannot believe there aren't more people with a problem as far as slapping and degradation...I like the anal stuff on the site, etc., and how beautiful some of the women are, so I try to tolerate the humiliation and violence, but it would be a lot less aggravating to watch if the models didn't look miserable and a complete mess after the scene is over...WHY is that enjoyable to people? I don't get it...can there be just ONE scene among hundreds that doesn't featue that so prominently?

roydd
Established Member
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:49 am
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby roydd » Thu May 31, 2018 1:05 pm

roydd wrote:I cannot believe there aren't more people with a problem as far as slapping and degradation...I like the anal stuff on the site, etc., and how beautiful some of the women are, so I try to tolerate the humiliation and violence, but it would be a lot less aggravating to watch if the models didn't look miserable and a complete mess after the scene is over...WHY is that enjoyable to people? I don't get it...can there be just ONE scene among hundreds that doesn't feature that so prominently?


(corrected spelling, was slightly irritated when blurting that out, BTW)...hoping complaints about what seems to be a popular feature in many scenes (all of them) doesn't result in terminating account...just venting a little...and trying to understand what's up with this distracting tendency, while not expecting to change anything, really, so, not to worry...feel bad for the chicks, too, though, a little...whatever...

fric-geyyger
Member
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:58 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby fric-geyyger » Thu May 31, 2018 1:09 pm

I do not like slapping the face, but I like very much tits slapping!

red_whre
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:11 am
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby red_whre » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:23 am

roydd wrote:but it would be a lot less aggravating to watch if the models didn't look miserable and a complete mess after the scene is over


that's what makes it great

TrustMeImADoctor
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:08 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby TrustMeImADoctor » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:30 am

red_whre wrote:
roydd wrote:but it would be a lot less aggravating to watch if the models didn't look miserable and a complete mess after the scene is over


that's what makes it great


Red whores like dominate em!!

dKqd6b
Established Member
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:38 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby dKqd6b » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:43 am

PornoMuzzy wrote:Seriously though, nothing looks fun about getting slapped hard across the face.


Yes, I really hate face-slapping too. I bet most models are not into it, that is just acting. Requirement for the job is to make the viewers
believe that they enjoy everything.

red_whre
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:11 am
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby red_whre » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:34 am

TrustMeImADoctor wrote:
red_whre wrote:
roydd wrote:but it would be a lot less aggravating to watch if the models didn't look miserable and a complete mess after the scene is over


that's what makes it great


Red whores like dominate em!!


not necesarily

red_whre
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:11 am
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby red_whre » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:35 am

dKqd6b wrote:
PornoMuzzy wrote:Seriously though, nothing looks fun about getting slapped hard across the face.


Yes, I really hate face-slapping too. I bet most models are not into it, that is just acting. Requirement for the job is to make the viewers
believe that they enjoy everything.


you really don't know how many of them like to actually being fucked hard, slapped, etc

red_whre
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:11 am
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby red_whre » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:39 am

i think the thing that many if not most dont actually enjoy is being recognized by people

like you are a prostitute and paid to to hardcore things ok

but doing it in from millions, tens of millions, even hundreds of millions or more

that's beyond

they are like super prostitutes, or hyper prostitutes

that's why i admire them so much

red_whre
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:11 am
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby red_whre » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:40 am

people are so stupid and idealizing with the concept that a female can't crave sex, want it, want to get fucked etc

like that Freud who said a female only engage in sex only because of wanting children

bullshit

and that penis envy i think is kinda disgraceful

as if vaginas werent not enough on itselfs

User avatar
dap-addict
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 11371
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:57 pm
Karma: 1

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby dap-addict » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:32 am

red_whre wrote:you really don't know how many of them like to actually being fucked hard, slapped, etc

Delicate matter, actually.
Some like it genuinely, some like it (sort of) because the dont accept what they are doing and wanna be punished, some just do it as part of the job.
I enjoy girls most who are slapping studs back and/or really take it playfully.
Slapping isn't a thing ruining a scene per se, but I dont approve slapping as a substitute to hardcore sex as especially some US sites use it, also Rocco had such a concept.
So, its hot if it fits the scene mood, if it goes along with what is happening on the main front so to say, i.e. the hardcore anal fucking - and the girl is into it or playing good.
Its bad if its replacing something.
Its not degrading, though.
Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible.
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - STOP that LP VANILLA!!!

User avatar
blownbyrone
Verified model
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:33 pm
Location: Las Vegas
Karma: 1

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby blownbyrone » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:03 am

I personally love being slapped! It gets me in a very submissive had space! I also like the way my face gets hot after. It also makes me cum if its done to my face repeatedly. If I'm having a hard time getting into a scene I asked to be slapped a few times so I can just settle down little and not stress about if things are looking good. :D
XOXO Samantha Rone

red_whre
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:11 am
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby red_whre » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:59 pm

blownbyrone wrote: It also makes me cum if its done to my face repeatedly


O.o

i like you

red_whre
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:11 am
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby red_whre » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:04 pm

dap-addict wrote:
red_whre wrote:Its not degrading, though.


yea not degrading at all haha

otto1219
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:30 am
Karma: 0

ok, and how about spitting in the mouth? Sexy or not?

Postby otto1219 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:40 pm

Interesting thread, but I wish it would be more expansive, for example:

What acts do you find not sexy at all, but just 1) disgusting and gross 2) totally non-prurient and wish it would go away or at least minimized?

For me there is only one and that is spitting in the girl's mouth. For me, and ymmv, spitting in the mouth is not sexy and just gross.
Everything else is fine, piss, slap, fist, gapefarts, wet and dry, creampie eating, deep anal tongue probing, all the rough stuff, circus acts, gyne shots, prolapse play, etc

Some of the old Mike Chapman banter was stupid but tolerable considering his "skills," but spitting is not my cuppa tea

rustytbag
Junior Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:46 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby rustytbag » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:59 pm

PornoMuzzy wrote:The slapping almost ruined the new Barbie Sins scene. Good thing she is hot af and loved hard anal and pee. Seriously though, nothing looks fun about getting slapped hard across the face. Maybe I'm in the minority here, idk?


I think there should be more slapping just like this. It was on the soft side for me

TrustMeImADoctor
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:08 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby TrustMeImADoctor » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:21 pm

red_whre wrote:people are so stupid and idealizing with the concept that a female can't crave sex, want it, want to get fucked etc

like that Freud who said a female only engage in sex only because of wanting children

bullshit

and that penis envy i think is kinda disgraceful

as if vaginas werent not enough on itselfs


My degree is in psychology so I get what you're saying. In fact I've been ringing a bell in my kitchen all day to make my dog drool.

TrustMeImADoctor
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:08 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby TrustMeImADoctor » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:15 pm

blownbyrone wrote:I personally love being slapped! It gets me in a very submissive had space! I also like the way my face gets hot after. It also makes me cum if its done to my face repeatedly. If I'm having a hard time getting into a scene I asked to be slapped a few times so I can just settle down little and not stress about if things are looking good. :D


Aren't you a good girl and a rare breed. The slapping reminds me of my first experience in bdsm and a funny memory. I was 21, had just lost my virginity at 20. Prior to sex, I was in a very Christian relationship and one night I got a hold of my Christian gf's diary, In it was a dirty sexual escapade and it drove me nuts with jealousy and anger. I was immature at the time but those were my feelings, territorial. Out of rage, I yell "put on your dress. we're going to eat." She could tell something was up, when we got to dinner I didn't say a word except for right before that check, I lean over and disregard every single person at the restaurant, "we're having sex tonight." I don't even think she said responded other than a head nod because of the nervousness. Five minutes later we're home, and I go animal. My first time and it took me 45 minutes, I finished with her back to me holding her face in the pillow. Sorry for the TMI but it felt like an important preface to note how that kind of monster can be created. Fast forward less than a year later, and my newly found ravenous appetite needed far more then she was able to handle. I went to a swingers club in New Orleans one night, and meet a girl with far more experience. She ended up becoming somewhat of a teacher to me. However, night one, we walked around the swingers club and I noticed she kept looking at the voyeur room. We end up hooking up inside it, and not less than 5 minutes in, there are like 50 eyes and 10 telephone cameras on me through the glass. She says "hit me!" So I did the most pussy slap you could ever imagine. So she says again, more emphatically, "No. Hit me!!" So I slap her hard. She says, "no, like I like it hard." So I open hand the ever living s*** out of her face, and I swear to you her pussy f****** exploded immediately. It was the first time I ever made a girl come like that. Like I thought she pissed herself. And I'll always remember what I said to her afterwards, "Jesus m*****, had I slapping got you off that much, I would have walked up to you slapped you in the face then just got my dick sucked"

VisceralVenom
Established Member
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:16 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby VisceralVenom » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:27 pm

Threads like these ruin porn. Just let companies release what they want, and stop trying to censor their content.

User avatar
vincenoir75
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:10 pm
Location: Lost somewhere is Alysa's ass
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby vincenoir75 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:24 pm

So long as it's consensual & both parties enjoy it then I have no problem with slapping. I don't like sites like Facial Abuse as the girls don't appear to be having a good time, look miserable & the guys seem to just want to humiliate the women so they feel bad
Fan of: Anal, Gapes, Airtight, DAP, ATOGM, Rough BJ, Gagging, Drool
Go-to girls: Tina Kay, Angie Moon, July Sun, Bree Haze, Olivia Divine, Tiffany Doll, Ria Sunn

TrustMeImADoctor
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:08 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby TrustMeImADoctor » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:36 pm

vincenoir75 wrote:So long as it's consensual & both parties enjoy it then I have no problem with slapping. I don't like sites like Facial Abuse as the girls don't appear to be having a good time, look miserable & the guys seem to just want to humiliate the women so they feel bad


Agreed. The best I've seen in that genre was facial violation series

User avatar
ayrtight
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 2806
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 10:12 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby ayrtight » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:22 pm

I hate slapping , but if you have to include it at any rate in a scene ( and if the girl likes it ) , at least leave some large spaces where it doesn´t occur , so that people with other tastes can also watch .

red_whre
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:11 am
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby red_whre » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:08 am

Sorry for the TMI but it felt like an important preface to note how that kind of monster can be created.

she was a monster because she had naughty sex desires in her diary?

It was the first time I ever made a girl come like that.

i've never thought someone can came just by slapping o.O

with your testimony and blownbyrone now there are 2

is like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7GZUmMFJlg

TrustMeImADoctor
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:08 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby TrustMeImADoctor » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:23 am

red_whre wrote:
Sorry for the TMI but it felt like an important preface to note how that kind of monster can be created.

she was a monster because she had naughty sex desires in her diary?

It was the first time I ever made a girl come like that.

i've never thought someone can came just by slapping o.O

with your testimony and blownbyrone now there are 2

is like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7GZUmMFJlg


Lol @ that nerd is enjoying slapping that cartoon WAAY too much. By monster created...I meant me. What I was trying to convey is 1 BDSM experience with a girl that knew how to teach me turned me from a good Christian boy into an aggressive dominant man. I will admit it felt kind of silly telling Samantha my casual encounters because she's a professional and I'm just an average American male in his 20s, but her love for slapping is definitely common. Red Whore, I am not exaggerating or lying when I tell you the girl exploded. Granted we were being intimate while it happened, so I don't think she would have got off outside of the bedroom, that part was just a joke but in the bedroom yeah. It's similar to a girl they came over last year... this is a good story so bear with me... I was in the city trying to meet somebody and I got stood up, so I went on Bourbon Street and overheard some hip hop coming from a jazz club. I walk in and at the door is a pretty black girl dancing, so I grabbed her by the hand and brought her inside start dancing. But literally I am the only white guy in this club and I thought it would be a bad look to be dancing with the pretty black girl in the black Club but it was totally fine and in fact a lot of the brothers thought it was so funny that they were taking out their phones and filming me while I was splashing my water bottle all over girl as she backed up on me dancing. So we go to the bar and I haven't even told her my name yet, and I asked her, "what do you like?" Now I meant a drink, but she responds, in a country Florida backwoods accent, "I want you to choke me and spit in my face." Which is amazing because I had quite the spitting fetish and had experiment a little bit with it but never with a girl where it was her fetish. So in probably the bravest moment of my life I grabbed her Softly by the base of her neck brought her towards me for a kiss and sort of leak saliva onto her bottom lip enough to wear it just drips down her lip a little bit. And she lit up like a Christmas tree so we left to come to my house. And I do remember that in the bedroom while we were hooking up when I would spit on her, she loved it. And I specifically remember her quote acting like she shocked, "oh my god you just spit in my mouth while you choking me." So it was one of the most fun hookups I ever had, and I can't even say all the details because it might be inappropriate but she was even the first girl that ever did any kind of race play and I didn't even comply with some of her request. Which now I regret because it was what she wanted. Anyway long story short, when we took a shower afterwards, I spit in her face and she explain that she only liked it during sex not in the shower or anywhere else. Reason I bring that up as it's sort of like the slapping for the first girl I mentioned. It's hot to them while they're being f***** but it's not hot outside of that context. Live and learn you know

User avatar
dap-addict
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 11371
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:57 pm
Karma: 1

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby dap-addict » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:53 pm

This all just shows that slapping is sure not degrading if everybody involved agrees upon it as it happens on a porn set.
Now problem might be that some users watch it because they think it was degrading.
But reception of visual arts is always a tricky thing. ;)

I'd just be really easy with it and try to enjoy what them actors/actresses enjoy.
Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible.
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - STOP that LP VANILLA!!!

TrustMeImADoctor
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:08 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby TrustMeImADoctor » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:29 pm

Keep in mind they're watching a double anal scene calling slapping degrading

TrustMeImADoctor
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:08 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby TrustMeImADoctor » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:30 pm

What's wrong with degradation? As long as both parties consent

User avatar
dap-addict
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 11371
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:57 pm
Karma: 1

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby dap-addict » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:57 pm

DAP ist regarding either!
Its just a porn sex position, invading rl sex slowly meanwhile, too.

Degrading is a whole other mindset than what we find in porn or sexually liberated parts of society. :mad:
Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible.
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - STOP that LP VANILLA!!!

PornoMuzzy
Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:48 am
Karma: 0

Re: ok, and how about spitting in the mouth? Sexy or not?

Postby PornoMuzzy » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:06 am

"For me there is only one and that is spitting in the girl's mouth."

See, now spit I love!

danthefan73
Established Member
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:07 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby danthefan73 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:44 am

TrustMeImADoctor wrote:What's wrong with degradation? As long as both parties consent


When people do it in private, without any audience watching them, then indeed what you say is true.

But when you do it in front of the audience, then you also need to consider what the audience likes and dislikes. Because you aren't just doing it for yourself and your partner. You are doing it for the audience too.

I think the problem with slapping and degradation in porn is that it's a turn-off for many people. And turning off people means that they stop watching it, and they avoid watching such scenes in the future. Which defeats the whole purpose of producing porn for an audience.

People normally have different sexual interests. But not being interested in some sex-act doesn't usually turn you off. You simply don't pay attention to it. So, if you are an anal porn-fan for example, then you just want to see the hot lady get nailed between her cheeks, and you don't care if some other guy takes her pussy too during her anal sex. The lady's pussy sex during her anal ride doesn't turn you off. You just don't pay attention to it.

As long as the sex-act doesn't cause anybody discomfort or pain, then it's easy for you to ignore it and focus your attention on something you like. But pain, discomfort, and degradation are pretty hard for people to ignore. You end up paying attention to it, regardless of whether you like it or not. And that's why it can be such a turn-off for for people who aren't into it.

katy_ass-addict
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 1691
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 6:44 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby katy_ass-addict » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:30 pm

i much prefer ass spanking over slapping

TrustMeImADoctor
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:08 pm
Karma: 0

Re: ok, and how about spitting in the mouth? Sexy or not?

Postby TrustMeImADoctor » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:19 pm

PornoMuzzy wrote:"For me there is only one and that is spitting in the girl's mouth."

See, now spit I love!


If she's a freak and into it, fuck yea

TrustMeImADoctor
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:08 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Chill with the slapping

Postby TrustMeImADoctor » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:22 pm

danthefan73 wrote:
TrustMeImADoctor wrote:What's wrong with degradation? As long as both parties consent


When people do it in private, without any audience watching them, then indeed what you say is true.

But when you do it in front of the audience, then you also need to consider what the audience likes and dislikes. Because you aren't just doing it for yourself and your partner. You are doing it for the audience too.

I think the problem with slapping and degradation in porn is that it's a turn-off for many people. And turning off people means that they stop watching it, and they avoid watching such scenes in the future. Which defeats the whole purpose of producing porn for an audience.

People normally have different sexual interests. But not being interested in some sex-act doesn't usually turn you off. You simply don't pay attention to it. So, if you are an anal porn-fan for example, then you just want to see the hot lady get nailed between her cheeks, and you don't care if some other guy takes her pussy too during her anal sex. The lady's pussy sex during her anal ride doesn't turn you off. You just don't pay attention to it.

As long as the sex-act doesn't cause anybody discomfort or pain, then it's easy for you to ignore it and focus your attention on something you like. But pain, discomfort, and degradation are pretty hard for people to ignore. You end up paying attention to it, regardless of whether you like it or not. And that's why it can be such a turn-off for for people who aren't into it.


I guess what I'm getting at is it has to do with consent doesn't it? For instance if Samantha clearly communicated that it's a turn-on for her, and someone were to hook up with her and do her turn on, then surely wouldn't find that degrading right? It seems to me the only case that could be made for it to be degrading as if the performer didn't want to do it and I don't fool with non-consent and most people don't

Next

Return to General discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bacchus212, Hardcore18 and 7 guests