Which superstars would you want back for GIO studio?

Moderator: admin

Which superstars would you love to see back at GIO studio?

Isabella Clark
23
10%
Kitana Lure
27
12%
Angie Moon
28
12%
Sherry Vine
12
5%
Francys Belle
32
14%
Lara Onyx
23
10%
Vanessa Vaughn
14
6%
Jasmine Jae
26
11%
Silvia Dellai
26
11%
Eveline Dellai
22
9%
 
Total votes : 233

drevokocur66
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 1276
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:36 am
Karma: 0

Re: Which superstars would you want back for GIO studio?

Postby drevokocur66 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:34 am

kidloco2 wrote:
Giorgio Grandi wrote:...I dont get why I should act different for satisfy a minority of the users.


TBH, keep this attitude and I'll be happy to see your business go out.


I think Gio has a ton of talent and creativity. Unfortunately, I think he may be somewhat burnt out. And I get it. The relentless bitching and moaning gets to you. So you say fuck it, and turn the talent and creativity towards other things. You simplify, cut the fat, streamline and become a cash cow. You make what sells, while it sells. You cut corners where you can, and as long as it sells, who cares. Little fake cum here, dubbing there. Mostly tip in, and find creative ways of filming dap even when anchor dick is not even in, but you can't tell from that angle. At the end of the day, you make money, talent makes money and fuck the monkeys that complain. There are always people that will bitch, no matter what. Your creativity is wasted on them, but you have to remember, your creativity is also there for those that appreciate it.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole.

Giorgio Grandi
Studio
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:32 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Which superstars would you want back for GIO studio?

Postby Giorgio Grandi » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:59 am

What you wrote is insane. Why should I release a content that is not profitable?
If I keep that attitude you are going to see my business going out pretty fast.

kidloco2 wrote:
Giorgio Grandi wrote:...I dont get why I should act different for satisfy a minority of the users.


TBH, keep this attitude and I'll be happy to see your business go out.
Follow me on instagram https://www.instagram.com/xfreaxx/

User avatar
dap-addict
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 14191
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:57 am
Karma: 1

Re: Which superstars would you want back for GIO studio?

Postby dap-addict » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:58 am

Giorgio Grandi wrote:If I shoot a model once and than I dont shoot her anymore the reason can be only 2:
- doesnt sell properly
- difficult to handle

(...)

You see this also in the forum, Sara has a topic of about 4 pages, Nicole over a dozen. Clearly there is more audience for Nicol than Sara and I dont get why I should act different for satisfy a minority of the users.

The Sara Kay example sucked from the first mention of that poster. :mad:
More important consideration is your 2nd reason: difficult to handle.
Fans tend to forget about the fact that you actually have to work with these girls on set.
Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible.
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - STOP that LP VANILLA!!!

User avatar
kidloco2
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 2803
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:41 pm
Location: I love women and open assholes.
Karma: 0

Re: Which superstars would you want back for GIO studio?

Postby kidloco2 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:43 am

dap-addict wrote:
Giorgio Grandi wrote:If I shoot a model once and than I dont shoot her anymore the reason can be only 2:
- doesnt sell properly
- difficult to handle

(...)

You see this also in the forum, Sara has a topic of about 4 pages, Nicole over a dozen. Clearly there is more audience for Nicol than Sara and I dont get why I should act different for satisfy a minority of the users.

The Sara Kay example sucked from the first mention of that poster. :mad:
More important consideration is your 2nd reason: difficult to handle.
Fans tend to forget about the fact that you actually have to work with these girls on set.


"Difficult to handle" is a very vague term. Other than unexpectedly arriving at the stage drugged or otherwise trashed, from my experience there's no excuse to not shoot a girl. It's producer/director's task FFS to make it happen and not lose money on a wasted scene.
My favs - Florane Russell, Kristy Black, Kattie Gold, Linda Sweet, Charlotte Sartre, Chelsey Sun, Lady Bug, Rebecca Sharon, Eloa Lombard, Amina Danger

User avatar
kidloco2
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 2803
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:41 pm
Location: I love women and open assholes.
Karma: 0

Re: Which superstars would you want back for GIO studio?

Postby kidloco2 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:05 am

Giorgio Grandi wrote:What you wrote is insane. Why should I release a content that is not profitable?
If I keep that attitude you are going to see my business going out pretty fast.

kidloco2 wrote:
Giorgio Grandi wrote:...I dont get why I should act different for satisfy a minority of the users.


TBH, keep this attitude and I'll be happy to see your business go out.


Dear Giorgio, with all the respect, don't you know good business practice where you use money from a major selling product to finance
the less selling one to address more customers? I'm telling you this for the third and last time. It seems you're stubborn. Think in a bigger picture.
The problem with porn is that producers are still not used to get customers' feedback, so when they get it, the fire is on.
This is changing, competition is growing and I think making only the most selling product is shortsighted approach and won't be enough.
It think insane is constantly ignoring it.
Anyway you can do what you want, but with this attitude I think you would have been already down without LP in the back. 100% sure.
This is not to discourage you, it's meant to help you.
My favs - Florane Russell, Kristy Black, Kattie Gold, Linda Sweet, Charlotte Sartre, Chelsey Sun, Lady Bug, Rebecca Sharon, Eloa Lombard, Amina Danger

User avatar
john98868
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:44 am
Karma: 0

Re: Which superstars would you want back for GIO studio?

Postby john98868 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:32 am

Dear, GIO, critics and suggestions will never stop, you do whatever you think is best for the business.

User avatar
dap-addict
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 14191
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:57 am
Karma: 1

Re: Which superstars would you want back for GIO studio?

Postby dap-addict » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:59 am

kidloco2 wrote:good business practice where you use money from a major selling product to finance
the less selling one to address more customers (...)
This is not to discourage you, it's meant to help you.

I support this!

Of course a scene has to sell, but profits and losses can be balanced between better and worse selling scenes of course. Customers happiness has a price - and a long term profit, too! ;)
Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible.
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - STOP that LP VANILLA!!!

Giorgio Grandi
Studio
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:32 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Which superstars would you want back for GIO studio?

Postby Giorgio Grandi » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:14 pm

For fuck say, I’m already doing this.
There are scenes we shoot knowing the audience won’t support even the production cost. I can’t do it more than I’m doing.

And about LP: I’m still in this industry because of LP and XXX otherwise I would be doing something else already long time.


dap-addict wrote:
kidloco2 wrote:good business practice where you use money from a major selling product to finance
the less selling one to address more customers (...)
This is not to discourage you, it's meant to help you.

I support this!

Of course a scene has to sell, but profits and losses can be balanced between better and worse selling scenes of course. Customers happiness has a price - and a long term profit, too! ;)
Follow me on instagram https://www.instagram.com/xfreaxx/

User avatar
dap-addict
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 14191
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:57 am
Karma: 1

Re: Which superstars would you want back for GIO studio?

Postby dap-addict » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:49 pm

Giorgio Grandi wrote:For fuck say, I’m already doing this.
There are scenes we shoot knowing the audience won’t support even the production cost. I can’t do it more than I’m doing.

And about LP: I’m still in this industry because of LP and XXX otherwise I would be doing something else already long time.

Thanks, Giorgio!
Enjoy your holiday!
Come down a bit and relax!
This post sure want meant to be rebuking, just rather sounding the limits of further care for seemingly minor user fetish or girl type needs.
Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible.
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - STOP that LP VANILLA!!!

User avatar
kidloco2
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 2803
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:41 pm
Location: I love women and open assholes.
Karma: 0

Re: Which superstars would you want back for GIO studio?

Postby kidloco2 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:52 pm

Giorgio Grandi wrote:For fuck say, I’m already doing this.
There are scenes we shoot knowing the audience won’t support even the production cost. I can’t do it more than I’m doing.

And about LP: I’m still in this industry because of LP and XXX otherwise I would be doing something else already long time.


dap-addict wrote:
kidloco2 wrote:good business practice where you use money from a major selling product to finance
the less selling one to address more customers (...)
This is not to discourage you, it's meant to help you.

I support this!

Of course a scene has to sell, but profits and losses can be balanced between better and worse selling scenes of course. Customers happiness has a price - and a long term profit, too! ;)


Everything is fine then and I'm gonna shut up my mouth.

My goal is not to piss you off for fucks sake, I'm just not happy with the situation and your last sentence about LP - no comment on it - crystal clear evidence how it's all fucked up
I don't like this situation and thus more angry I am since I'm not able to do anything about it anymore other than buying stuff which obviously is not enough.
My favs - Florane Russell, Kristy Black, Kattie Gold, Linda Sweet, Charlotte Sartre, Chelsey Sun, Lady Bug, Rebecca Sharon, Eloa Lombard, Amina Danger

User avatar
error01
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 1562
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:00 am
Karma: 0

Re: Which superstars would you want back for GIO studio?

Postby error01 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:38 am

Is Timea really coming back to Gio?
www.twitter.com/error01x, a whisper in your ear

Jon_Jonz
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:47 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Which superstars would you want back for GIO studio?

Postby Jon_Jonz » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:05 pm

What's with all this hype about Timea? Is she really coming back ort it's just a hoax?
I'd rather see Veronica Avluv since she is in Prague,Jasmine Jae since she ended her US trip or Isabella Clark

User avatar
guaguancogomez
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:53 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Which superstars would you want back for GIO studio?

Postby guaguancogomez » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:31 pm

She is coming back at GG studio this month.100% sure.
Attachments
timeahot.jpg
Timeas beautiful face and body.

Jon_Jonz
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:47 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Which superstars would you want back for GIO studio?

Postby Jon_Jonz » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:47 pm

Never thought that Timea would return more hardcore than last time.Can't wait to see how well she performed in GIO studio and i am glad to see one of the original stars of LP back .
I hope this prompts the higher-ups at LP to bring back more familiar faces from 2014-2016 era like Lindsey Olsen ,Vanessa Vaughn,Isabella Clark,Francys Belle,Angie Moon,Dellai Twins and why not bring Linda Sweet to GIO studio since she never shot a scene here.

rodneybrand89
Member
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:13 am
Karma: 0

Re: Which superstars would you want back for GIO studio?

Postby rodneybrand89 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:24 pm

Personally, I’d like to see more of Avi Love, Jolee Love, Natalie Cherie, Natasha Teen, Jasmine Jae, Layla Price, Lily Lane, Isabella Clark, Cathy Heaven, Belle Claire (unlikely), Joanna Bujoli (unlikely), Julie Skyhugh (unlikely) Billie Star (unlikely), Amun’s Danger, Skylar Snow, Betty Foxxx, Latoya Devi, Anna Polina, Emily Ross, Emily Thorne, Kitana Lure and Kerry Miller.

User avatar
error01
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 1562
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:00 am
Karma: 0

Re: Which superstars would you want back for GIO studio?

Postby error01 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:05 am

Definitely Belle Claire :D But I know not gonna happen
www.twitter.com/error01x, a whisper in your ear

Jon_Jonz
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:47 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Which superstars would you want back for GIO studio?

Postby Jon_Jonz » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:20 pm

So far,out of nowhere Belle Claire returned and who wouldn't want to see her back to GIO studio.
Also Francys Belle is back at GIO studio after many years,Jasmine Jae will be back eventually when her schedule allows that.
Angie Moon,Lara Onyx,Sherry Vine their status in unknown at this time.
But what i want to see is the Dellai Twins shooting for Giorgio since they already filmed for IV and Gonzo studios.
And last but not least i want to see Isabella Clark return,despite the fact that no one from LP board can tell us if that will happen or not.

taylorjordan11
Junior Member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:14 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Which superstars would you want back for GIO studio?

Postby taylorjordan11 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:50 am

Any grounded hint Giorgio doesn't do exactly that?
If he wouldn't why would all these girls fight for a re-booking at his studio?
Sounds like a hilarious hate claim based on a lack of girls of your limited personal taste shot by GIO. Two steps back and supportive fairness would help more, critical distance, too![/quote]Giorgio is the best director in history of porn! But his prime was long time ago, now just a shadow of good old days. And main problem at me it's not anymore about the girls and scenes which he shoot. He can literally burn all unreleased scenes with girls which I like and also not to shoot anymore any of them, I don't care. It's about his attitude. All of us must be good people at first and then if possible, good in our jobs. And his attitude is that only he's the good one in industry, all other producers, actors are doing bad, don't know anything, bla, bla. Even if that's the truth, c'mon man, stop complaining once in your life and do your job the best you can. And with that we are coming to the "girls thing". He never maded any error in his job, never came on the set unprepared, tired, in bad mood. Just the girls making errors. Bullshit. And then we can see tons of ex GIO regulars still shooting for other studios and not at him anymore. Of course it's his right to bring new girls if he want, but it's not about that. I mean, people see that some girls is still active, asking for her and not getting any answer. What else should I think that somehow, don't know how, he fucked up the situation and relation with that girl? Is it really, really possible that he's a saint and always right, never making errors and it's always girls errors? Once again - bullshit! For example, 8 or 9 months ago he wrotted that booked Amina Danger for next month. After that he didn't say any single word. And what else should I think than he fucked up somehow.Of course, now he can write even that she was on drugs, trying to kill him, or something like that but it would be funny to see that after so much time. He's simply ego-maniac 100% and it's all about that, he must be the one and only superstar or at least bigger one than all DAP, TAP girls from his studio. Yeah, right.

A

I mean about Adriana Chechik, probably the best girls last few years. This guy in same time saying that no more previews because afraid of stealing from competitors practically and announcing such name as Adriana. Simply too much contradictory.[/quote]

I want agirl back But nö answer

Jon_Jonz
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:47 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Which superstars would you want back for GIO studio?

Postby Jon_Jonz » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:40 am

IMO Giorgio is still the best director at LP.
I don't think that everything depends on him when he says he would schedule this girl or that girl.
And when this doesn't happen it could be because of external factors also.Just remember that some girls have agents that influence them.
Adriana Chechik is one of the biggest stars in the biz that hasn't made her debut for LP Prague based studios and i suspect this is because of someone who likes to lie a lot (someone disliked a lot on this forum).
About the fact that he doesn't answer when people are asking to bring in some models,at some point he might get sick and tired of hundreds of requests and that's why he says nothing or he doesn't have any information at all.
A lot of people,myself included,would like to see back Isabella Clark,Dellai Twins,Belle Claire,Lara Onyx because of the 2015-2017 strong era or Nataly Cherie,Veronica Avluv,Linda Sweet etc.,but lets be patient since Francys Belle returned after a long time.
Have a nice day!

User avatar
pastaga
Veteran Member
 
Posts: 3030
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 2:00 am
Karma: 0

Re: Which superstars would you want back for GIO studio?

Postby pastaga » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:38 pm

I would love to know the girls Giorgio finds "difficult to handle".
So at least we'd know we won't see them anymore...
Could you give us a few names, Giorgio ?

Previous

Return to Giorgio Grandi

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests