Nicolette Noir gets kinky pissing IV277

Moderator: admin

drevokocur66
Veteran Member

Postby drevokocur66 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:29 am

Purchased to support wet content.

What I liked...

Pissing was fantastic, but could have been more creative.

What was horrible...

TIP FUCKING GALORE!

What was missing...

Nicolette looks like a fantastic and a willing piss drinker. Why all the spitting?

Piss cum cocktail

Nicolette should have pissed as well

Large butt plug
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole.

kidloco2
Veteran Member

Re: Nicolette Noir gets kinky pissing IV277

Postby kidloco2 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:22 am

Nicolette Noir is amazing plumpy girl who aparently loves anal.

Joachim, you need to shoot her more, please? :) more gapes too :D
My favs - Florane Russell, Kristy Black, Kattie Gold, Linda Sweet, Charlotte Sartre, Chelsey Sun, Lady Bug, Rebecca Sharon, Eloa Lombard, Amina Danger

joachim-kessef
Studio

Postby joachim-kessef » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:48 pm

what do you mean by tip fucking ?she can not take it too much look i am not going to kill girl if she can not do that and she is not that hardcore look i fully assume that if the girl love it hardcore i can but that poor girl can not i will not kill her

drevokocur66
Veteran Member

Postby drevokocur66 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:15 pm

joachim-kessef wrote:what do you mean by tip fucking ?she can not take it too much look i am not going to kill girl if she can not do that and she is not that hardcore look i fully assume that if the girl love it hardcore i can but that poor girl can not i will not kill her

Tip fucking = fucking with the tip (the head)
What are you talking about "killing" the girl? Majority of the time, all you do is lazily move only the head of the cock in and out. It's not like you guys have monster cocks, and majority of the time they are half limp anyway.
You need to stop with the victim mentality, and get back on that horse.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them, then you're an asshole.

joachim-kessef
Studio

Postby joachim-kessef » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:11 am

hi
I do not agree at all again it not victim of anything again if the girl is hardcore i can do that if the girls can not do the extremely hardcore there is no way you force her even if you do what you describe it will not help i dont know how i can explain now if it mistake to book some girls which are not extremely hardcore
i give that option to fans to decide she doesn't do extremely hardcore that girl some of those girls said the do hardcore i can not keep cancel them if it news girls this problem will show up really yes i dont want to hurt girls i fully assume and you dont notice those girls the dont come back in my studio anymore?
that you dont see that is the problem it mean we try the girl yes i give chance to them if the perform it not good i stop to book them
tip fucking come on
it doesn't work that way in this case i suggest you to watch something else the platform has diversity of movies and in that movie the target was to go more pissing and kinky not hardcore it was not that theme remember

drevokocur66
Veteran Member

Postby drevokocur66 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:27 pm

joachim-kessef wrote:hi
I do not agree at all again it not victim of anything again if the girl is hardcore i can do that if the girls can not do the extremely hardcore there is no way you force her even if you do what you describe it will not help i dont know how i can explain now if it mistake to book some girls which are not extremely hardcore
i give that option to fans to decide she doesn't do extremely hardcore that girl some of those girls said the do hardcore i can not keep cancel them if it news girls this problem will show up really yes i dont want to hurt girls i fully assume and you dont notice those girls the dont come back in my studio anymore?
that you dont see that is the problem it mean we try the girl yes i give chance to them if the perform it not good i stop to book them
tip fucking come on
it doesn't work that way in this case i suggest you to watch something else the platform has diversity of movies and in that movie the target was to go more pissing and kinky not hardcore it was not that theme remember

If the target is more pissing and kinky, why not use some creativity? Accessories? No glass, no swallow... where is the kinky?

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:03 pm

joachim-kessef wrote:i dont know how i can explain now if it mistake to book some girls which are not extremely hardcore
(...)
you dont notice those girls the dont come back in my studio anymore?

I separated Joachims sentences to make it more understandable. Some use "." and "," but Joachim writes like stream of consciousness. Most important is, it is understandable.

Now what he said is true: With many bookings a director just doesn't know whether a girl can really perform what she agrees to try.
If she cannot do it, the only way to safe the scene - and please remember there is already a lot of money invested and also 1 to 7 studs contracted to fuck her! - is to make it softer for her, i.e. tip fucking and/or having anchor stud not moving in DAP and/or even let him pretend he's in her ass, but basically its only upper stud fucking her, its only single anal.

At IV you have usually no fake in this situation, which is really good.
But you get the lazy anchor trick or tip fucking.

Me, I'd live with it, because its always worth to try to get the maximum out of a girl willing to try.
You my have noticed that IV shot a lot of DAPbreakin' scenes always. Its ace! :) :cool:
But of course it is a risk to shoot such demanding acts of course.
I praise Joachim for doing it! :)

(Yes, Joachim, we may disagree about 1 French girl and some other things at your studio, but this doesn't change the fact that I do honor your work and buy lots of it.)
(Oui, Joachim, nous pouvons ne pas être d'accord sur 1 fille française et d'autres choses dans ton studio, mais ce ne change pas le fait j'honor ton travaille et je n'en achète pas mal.)
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

joachim-kessef
Studio

Postby joachim-kessef » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:40 pm

hi
I am glad like you understand me thanks to support us of course if it critic only critic about scene i shot here even you can not like this and that i respect only critic about scene here i will always reply you can see how many people who said the dont like this and that i respect i answer i hope we will finally move on

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:59 pm

:) ;)
Joachim I shall try to be as concrete for 1 certain scene in future as I can.
And I promise you if I have other more delicate questions I will first PM you and only rise it if there is no answer at all - neither in english nor in french. (ni en anglais ni en français)
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:03 pm

edit: rise it here.

(Joachim, je vais essayer d’être aussi concret que possible pour une certaine scène à l’avenir.
Et je vous promets que si j’ai d’autres questions plus délicates, je commencerai par te poser des questions PM et ne le lèverai ici que s’il n’ya pas de réponse.)

joachim-kessef
Studio

Postby joachim-kessef » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:53 am

I am glad we understand each other no need so of course you are free to critics really critics of scene i am glad we can move on enjoy scenes

kidloco2
Veteran Member

Postby kidloco2 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:40 pm

In my opinion it's still worth trying girls that don't do extreme stuff, but just anal (or DAP), because for example we have very few
good anal scenes with Nicolette and I'm glad you shot her!
My guess it's just these days people want everything on the most extreme side, but how can you enjoy the ride when you go full throttle all the time? nonsense...
My favs - Florane Russell, Kristy Black, Kattie Gold, Linda Sweet, Charlotte Sartre, Chelsey Sun, Lady Bug, Rebecca Sharon, Eloa Lombard, Amina Danger

joachim-kessef
Studio

Postby joachim-kessef » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:38 am

i fully agree

catch22

Postby catch22 » Sat May 18, 2019 4:44 pm

drevokocur66 wrote:
joachim-kessef wrote:what do you mean by tip fucking ?she can not take it too much look i am not going to kill girl if she can not do that and she is not that hardcore look i fully assume that if the girl love it hardcore i can but that poor girl can not i will not kill her

Tip fucking = fucking with the tip (the head)
What are you talking about "killing" the girl? Majority of the time, all you do is lazily move only the head of the cock in and out. It's not like you guys have monster cocks, and majority of the time they are half limp anyway.
You need to stop with the victim mentality, and get back on that horse.

Joachim, if you could BAN this guy please do so. He is starting to get on my nerves

joachim-kessef
Studio

Postby joachim-kessef » Tue May 21, 2019 9:33 am

thanks it long to answer but what i can see is doesn't participate to our debate for now

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Tue May 21, 2019 12:32 pm

No need to ban sb for speaking his mind!
There is a lot of truth about tipfucking and limp dicks sadly.
But than Joachim also explained why some girls just can't get fucked balls deep and I think we should listen what he as a director has to say about certain girls - as he just knows better!

This said, I do agree with drevokocur that for some reason Joachim feels too often attacked and plays the victim here, instead of just listening to ppl taking time to explain what they expect from his scenes and what they dont like. IF his scenes would really sell good, he could ignore maybe some of these critics, but sadly the contrary is usually the case. IV still sells worst overall - and it has a reason. And no, its not BBC for sure!

joachim-kessef
Studio

Postby joachim-kessef » Thu May 23, 2019 9:03 am

look we have that discussion here i gave my explication he answer me now i will not talk about someone in the back i also explain that situation
i dont want to come back on that again

Return to Interracial Vision